Thursday 13 February 2014

Love's Pain

I've walked through the fire and learn to dance in the rain; one may hear my story but never truly know my pain. My scars are not evident by the first or second glance but if you search my soul you will see how vulnerable I've become because of my past pain. I've been bruised and my heart torn to pieces but yet I was able to love again. I stare at myself in the mirror and ask softly what it would take to change for its obvious that love no longer lives in this world. I often wonder how a heart so fragile can offer so much love, not afraid to take chances and risking the chance of having to nurse a broken heart all over again but I guess that I have a heart made for loving that not even heart break can steal, the reason why I can stand the pain and love all over again.

8 comments: