Thursday 21 January 2016

Loving yourself!!

I often wonder why women say they don't engage themselves in self love or as it's popularly known "masturbation". Ladies let us be honest here for a minute and ask ourselves, "how can I expect him to know what pleases me if I don't know myself? Or "how do I expect him to get it right the first time for he is only beginning to learn my body?" I am making mention of the first time because I believe that alot of guys are given the red light because we ladies judge them on the first performance which is wrong. While a guy may have been with many girl,always bare in mind that all woman are different and what sets off one and have her juices flowing may not even tickle another's fancy.
 Back to the real issue here,"masturbation"!!. I believe that every woman should learn her body and what turns her on. She should know where and how to touch herself,what turns her on as this would only serve herself and relationship great purpose because when he doesn't know how you can teach him. Think of how sexy it would be for your man to walk in from a long day and catches you in the act or he walks out of the shower and you're doing your thing. For me I think it's fucking mind blowing sexy,hell if I was a man I would enjoy every minute of it. There is nothing like setting the mood for an amazing adventure.
 Masturbation can also save relationships,if partners encourage each other to give themselves the release that they crave when one or the another is not around,building the anticipation for when it happens we would have a curb on cheating. Pick up that damn phone and call,have some phone sex and relive yourself of the days' or moment stress with your significant other on the line. There are people who are ashame and feel small doing such but you can bet your sweet ass that shame should have no place in your bedroom. You need to be daring,open and willing to do what you must to keep your relationship alive and thriving.
 For me I think that masturbation is hot,sexy and my means of survival to not jumping in bed with my hot guy friend who's been coming onto me or my co-worker with the fine body and tight abs. I like to stand in the mirror with my under garments and admire myself. I would look at my reflection staring back at me and get all heavy eyes, sometimes amazed at the hungry and need to please myself. Then without even thinking much my hands would roam my body. Till next time....

15 comments:

  1. Gosh man TOYA I will definitely do some tonight, big night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. Totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a very interesting and exciting topic Titoya. I must say, my eyes were glued from beginning to end. It is extremely a blessing for a man to know a woman who is comfortable with knowing her body so much so she can actually give advice about it. It is quite true that alot of we women refrain from giving guys second chances when they fail us in bed. This is because we put high expectations on the sexual encounters and well, most times for some of we women, love is not involved. Some men are natural at knowing what to do regardless of which type of woman because of experience.. Some needs an adaptation period. All in all I get to see the type of woman you are and that will definitely keep a man from looking elsewhere. I masturbate but the full satisfaction comes with having a partner. The phone sex thing, not all guys have the right words to tickle ones fancy but I agree, this is all mind blowing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. [1/21, 2:49 PM] shenell mark: Alot of Truth... can been seen as both friction and fact...
    [1/21, 2:50 PM] shenell mark: Which is what makes it interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. C...Well that's the writer opinion it's all good for the readers my personal intake on the subject if you want to do it fine if you don't want to do it fine human beings are never satisfied no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel ya..... something to think about

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel ya..... something to think about

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a great read Ti...got me breathing all heavy now,it takes you to another level when u can actually love and please ur self in that way. To me befor a woman can go on and fall deep on love with someone else,she first needs to love herself. So I would agree self love is the best love and exploring one's body is simply amazing, masterbating is fun and exciting and its the gate way to becoming a sexgoddess Lol have fun, explore your body and revamp that dull sex life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Savery can't agree with you more! I love love it! I'm titillated when it comes to masturbation. I get to know my body in a sexual way and let me tell you it is so much fun when there's a plus one with you..wink.
    Can't wait for the next hot topic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great read waiting to read the new one

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to read this one more time! Damn!

    ReplyDelete