Wednesday 4 May 2016

Loving yourself (2)

It's been awhile but I am here to continue on this journey of self love, as it plays a major role; not just in the bedroom but in general.

Being comfortable in your skin and with your body can help you become confident, accepting who you are as a person as well as boost your self esteem. This is not only for women but men as well for many of us don't feel comfortable in our skin.

Now, to take us to the steamy part of loving who we are: as I have stated, I enjoy masturbation and think it's just mind blowing sexy. I touch myself with so much passion and love that I would think it impossible to not be comfortable with who I am. When I stand in my mirror I allow my thoughts to get the best of me and get lost in the moment. I take myself to that happy place and shut the world away. My hands roam my body, feeling and squeezing, pinching and caressing my nipples. I made love to myself as if my guy was right there with me. Touching my pussy always makes me weak and giddy with excitement! Caressing my clit through my panty is the next best feeling shy of achieving an orgasm! Not being able to get enough, I move over to my bed; not taking my eyes away from the mirror, as I don't want to miss any part of the action going down. I place one leg on top of the dresser, gaining better access to my wetness and libia; I prepared myself for optimal satisfaction! I slowly removed my panty, took it to my face and inhaled my scent. I had to grab onto the bed post for support as I got a little weak in the knees.....yes! My wetness has that effect on me! Not wasting anymore time, I touched my pussy gently and felt my juices flowing. I couldn't stop the orgasm from coming so I had to submit. I wanted more, and more did I receive. Rubbing my clit while fingering my pussy, I can hear his voice in my head saying "in and out, just like that babes".
It wasn't long before my body began to shake uncontrollable and I could hear my moans echoing in the room!
Now guys, this isn't just a woman's show as NO lady wants a guy who is mediocre!  Some of you guys who talk nonsense about not being one to masturbate needs to get y'all act right and give a girl something to think about! Something to make her forget chat time with the girls and have a reason to wanna come home to hubby! This isn't a spectator's sport! Walking in on your man with his dick in his hands caught in the moment, rock hard to the point that the veins are visible and he is close to climax seeing from his action and hearing the passion in his voice calls for everything to go flying across the room and you enjoying a cream pie......

Duces till next time......
I'm out.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back hun! Looking forward to more interesting reads!!! Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Damn Titoya, I wet myself and wanting more......
    This was wayyyy over due... Can't wait for part 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is interesting. .. great job T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is interesting. .. great job T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I will be damn girl you make me horny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm..enjoyed every letter and every word...Damn, that was wonderful like a heightened orgasm...deep in my soul..Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete