Saturday 8 March 2014

Grieving the lost of a soul sister

Broken, torn, battered, bruise I am not sure which words to use. Angry, hurt, feeling confuse that’s how you left me what I got the news. Thinking to myself why do they have to be that way, trying hard to take my joy away but the confirmation came and there was no denying the pain. To numb to feel, too weak to move until I heard someone speak your name. Tears roll down my face as I try to speak but the only words that came out was “lord, why her”? I search my mind for why God chose you, a million thoughts but none of them can explain why it had to be you, the reason for my pain. 
You have gone to the great beyond, home to the father’s land and left me in this world all alone. With sadness in my heart I have to say I will miss you till that day when the trumpets will sound at the gates of heaven and you along with papa will be waiting for me at God’s right hand. You were more than just my sister for you were also my best friend and to live with the burden of not knowing when is no easy task but I’ll take refuge in knowing that you are seated at the father’s right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment